Claim to Fame:
Jubilee Day ™ is the largest, longest running one-day street fair on the east coast attracting up to 70,000 attendees. The fair originated in 1923 as an agricultural and merchants ‘thank you’ for the support of the community. This annual event features more than 300 vendors from near and far offering food, games, arts & crafts, business information, retail products, carnival rides and more. There is a Children’s Area with activities for the very young, and live entertainment on two stages.
Jubilee Day ™ is held on the 3rd Thursday in June.
The festival takes place on Main Street from York Street to Walnut Street and on Market Street from Simpson Street to Strawberry Avenue.
School Districts in Mechanicsburg:
- Cumberland Valley School District
- Mechanicsburg Area School District
Municipalities in Mechanicsburg (17055 and 17050 zip codes):
230 S. Sporting Hill Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Lower Allen Township
2233 Gettysburg Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
36 West Allen Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
1220 Boiling Springs Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Silver Spring Township
8 Flowers Drive, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Upper Allen Township
100 Gettysburg Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Parks & Libraries:
- Conodoguinet Youth Park - 515 Orrs Bridge Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Creekview Park - 4630 Creekview Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Friendship Park - 1901 Fisher Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Hampden Park - 5002 Hampden Park Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Hampden Township Pool located at Hampden Park
- Hidden Creek Park - 1 Millfording Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Koser Park - 312 E Marble St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Lower Allen Community Park - 4075 Lisburn Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Mechanicsburg Area Community Pool - located at Soldiers and Sailors Park
- Paul Walter Field - 98 Elm St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Pleasant View Park - Pleasant View Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Salem Park - 430 Salem Church Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Simpson Park - 2701 S Market St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Park - 1 Memorial Park Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Willow Mill Park - 80 Willow Mill Park Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Yellow Breeches Park - 2050 Sheepford Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Joseph T. Simpson Public Library - 16 North Walnut Street,, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
JP's Favorite Mechanicsburg Restaurants:
- Appalachian Brewing Co.
- Bangkok Wok
- Black n Bleu Restaurant
- Caddy Shack
- Cafe Magnolia
- Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Chalit's Thai Bistro
- Chef Wong's
- Diener's Restaurant
- El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
- Hellenic Kouzina
- JoJo's Pizza & Pasta
- Outback Steakhouse
- Peppino's Italian Restaurant
- Sapporo East
- Snappers Bar & Grill
- Sophia's at Walden
- The Wicked Kitchen
- Zahra Restaurant
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2021 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Jan 21, 2021 2:20:pm.